Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Review



I have thick frizzy hair that is hard to control so I was really excited to be chosen by Bzz Agent to test out the new Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil by Garner Fructis. I am impressed that the product is meant not only for hair, but also for skin. It’s perfect for everyday application and how it’s the first product of its kind made available in stores like Target and Walmart.





I see a huge improvement in my hair.  This solution does a great job of moisturizing my hair while reducing the frizz.  The smell is great too!  It doesn't take much for a great result, and I would caution others not to use too much as it can leave your hair looking greasy if too much is applied.  I have also found that it works well on my arms and legs - no more dry looking skin.  My skin now glows.  This is a great 2-in-1 product at a great price.  Two thumbs up from this mom!


I received the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil from Bzz Agent.  I was asked to give my unbiased opinion as you read above.  I was given a full sized sample for free, but the opinions of the product are completely my own.  You too can test out products through Bzz Agent - check out BzzAgent.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment