Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TastyKake

What is TastyKake? It is like a special treat made for adults. I received a sample of TastyKake in my Influenster VoxBox to try, and what a treat! Sometimes you want to indulge in something sweet but don't want to make a huge cake. This is a great idea on how to get a portion of yummy cake without guilt (well too much guilt at least!) I shared my TastyKake Peanut Butter Creme filled cake with my daughter. We agree - yummy! I think these would be fun for a picnic. Check them out!

Kandy Bar Kakes are the best of both worlds. Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes come in a unique kandy bar shape with a delicious créme filling made with your favorite candy flavors. Available in S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavor.

tastykake.com




No comments:

Post a Comment