Friday, February 8, 2013

Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers

I have been involved with BzzAgent for quite some time now.  I have gotten to test out some pretty exciting products, so I love getting emails asking me to join in on testing something new.  There are some programs I have turned down because I don't feel they are a good fit for me.  The most recent program I was invited to required a little bit of thought.  I almost turned this one down, but I am SUPER happy that I didn't.



I tried veggie burgers many years back.  I found them to be dry and tasteless.  No amount of cheese and toppings could made them palatable.  Since BzzAgent was going to allow me to test the veggie burgers out with no cost to myself, I decided to give them another try.  All that was asked of me was to give my honest opinion.  No problem there - I was ready to lay it all out there.  When I went to the store, I was surprised at the selection.  I went with the Tomato and Basic Pizza Morning Star Farms Veggie Burger, well because it did sound good.

You can cook these burgers in the microwave, so I zapped it for a couple of minutes, and noticed a heavenly aroma begin to fill my kitchen.  I paired the veggie burger with some mixed greens and salsa.  I was won over by the wonderful taste of this garden burger.  It wasn't dry and it had a great pizza-taste. I really am surprised at how good these taste.

At the beginning of the year, I made a conscious decision not to eat meat at my noon meal.  These veggie burgers are a great alternative.  I look forward to trying out all of the different varieties.  They are easy to find.  I bought mine at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment