Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shari's Berries - A Fun Valentine Gift Option!


If you are like me, Valentine's Day can present a bit of a problem.   When it comes to buying something for my hubby, flowers are out, and those boxes of tasteless chocolates will never enter our home.  I want to give him a gift that shows a little bit of flirt, but doesn't deviate from his style.  I discovered a cool gift that is romantic and fun.


I recently made a purchase through Shari's Berries which is an online store that has an awesome selection of gifts that can be romantic and fun.  I ordered their specialty - chocolate dipped strawberries along with a Gourmet Cheese and Snack board.  I was able to pick the delivery day and include a personal message.


 My order was shipped overnight, and arrived carefully packaged.  I opened the box containing my strawberries to find them in an insulated box with an ice pack on top to keep the strawberries in an ideal climate.When I opened the box with the berries, inside I found huge, beautiful berries.  They were almost too beautiful to eat, well almost.  I shared with my kids and hubby that night, and the berries were sweet and fresh.  

The next night, we sampled the Cheese and Snack board.  It included tea, salami, spreadable cheese, crackers, almonds, a mustard dip, pretzels, along with the board and a spreading knife.  I found it easy to display the treats with our company, and everyone gladly sampled while we chatted over wine.



Take a look around the Shari's Berries and look at all they have to offer.  I found the website easy to maneuver   Options and prices are easy to find.  Shipping costs are a bit high, but that is because the orders are shipped overnight with packaging that keeps the berries and other goodies fresh.  Other options include cakes, cookies, and nut packages.  I know many men would love getting a Shari's Berries gift from their love this Valentine's Day!  

I even got a link for some awesome Shari's Berries Coupons that include up to 20% off or $15 off an order of $59 or more.  These coupons expire soon, so check them out!

I was offered a choice of products at Shari's Berries in return for my unbiased review.  I found it difficult to narrow down what I received, and I would freely choose Shari's Berries as a site to purchase fun gifts to send for any occasion.  Opinions in this post are my own, and I will only recommend products and services that I believe are worth sharing.  Thanks for reading and make sure to share something special with those you love this Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment