Monday, February 13, 2012

EXPO TV and TRYOLOGY

So here is a fun new site that I am starting to really like.  It is called EXPO TV, and it is a great way to review products and get rewarded.  The fun part of this site is making videos.  You tell them what you think about a product, and they pay you for your opinion.  I save filming days for my good hair days, and find them fun to do!  I have a webcam on my computer, so I can make the videos easy.

Something that is tied to EXPO TV is called the TRYOLOGY PROGRAM.  I have been invited to try two new products, not even up for sale yet, and load a video about what I think.  I made my first TRYOLOGY video last week about a product by Garnier.  I wont go into detail about the product because I was told not to disclose any information about it.  What I can tell you is I received a full size sample of the product and I tested it for a full 2 weeks.  I then made a video about my thoughts - how cool is that?

I received an email from Fed Ex for my second TRYOLOGY product.  I am being sent a bag of Nutro Dog Food - a full 33 pounds of yummyness for my hound!  I don't know if you have ever tried the Nutro Dog Food for your pet, but they make some really high-quality products that you can feel good feeding your pets.  The ingredients are real, and I know a lot of people that have this brand recommended by local vets for their dogs with sensitivities to certain foods.  My dog Bronco is going to love testing this product out, and I can't wait to see how they improved an already great dog food.

In closing, I am really excited about EXPO TV.  I am not sure how long they have been around, but I know I am in it for the long haul.  Here is a link to check it out for yourself.  Let me know what you think, and be sure to friend me once you set up your profile!

EXPO TV sign-up!

Thanks for reading and until next time, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment