Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bzz Agent

I swear I could be at my computer all day looking at different sites to become involved with.  My baby girl is sleeping off a fever she has had off and on for the last 3 days, so I am going to indulge myself with a little internet time.  Last fall, I wandered onto the Bzz Agent site.  I signed up, or at least I thought I had.  This was one of those sites I looked at and thought it was worth my time, and then I promptly forgot about it.

Last month, I got an email from them asking me to update my surveys.  I did this, and it took very little time.  What it did though, is get me wondering what this site is about.  I have added them into my Facebook and Twitter updates, and to tell you the truth, I am still confused.

Why am I writing about this?  Last week I was invited into my first BzzAgent campaign.  I got a fancy logo for the Smarterer Campaign, but since I am a mom blogger in training, I have no clue how to add it in here.  What is Smarterer?  It is kinda fun.  I tried it out for Twitter and BzzAgent, and what it does is test your knowledge on a certain topic.  The more answers you get right, the higher your score.  You then can share your score on Facebook or Twitter for others to look at.  The following is borrowed from BzzAgent:


Smarterer is a platform designed to score individuals on digital, social, and technical skills. Using crowdsourced test design and a scoring mechanism similar to the one developed to rank chess masters, in just 10 questions and 60 seconds we can give you a valid score.
When you take a Smarterer test you can get a score on your skills in areas like:
  • Blogging tools like Blogger, Tumblr, and WordPress
  • Browser systems such as Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer
  • Games like Angry Birds and World of Warcraft
  • Social Media tools like Facebook, Flickr, Google+, Twitter, and YouTube


Hey, maybe I figured out the logo after all!  Sound like fun?  Try it out!  http://u.bzz.com/x5zwf

No comments:

Post a Comment