Friday, May 4, 2012

Cravebox Lottery - Are you in???

Cravebox is holding a drawing on Wednesday for those who wish to get in on their monthly subscriptions.  I wrote about my first Cravebox that I received in February, and I received a second box in March.  I pay $10 a month for the service, but the products are worth so much more!  I have decided to do $10 worth of surveys through Opinion Outpost every month to pay for my goodie box.  Opinion Outpost puts the $10 in my PayPal account, and Cravebox will take that $10 every month.  It is a little gift I give myself!

Cravebox was in Beta for several months and the subscriptions were so popular that they sold out quickly.  I was able to beg and plead my way to get a subscription.  They are opening up 500 more slots for the May Cravebox, and the slots will be filled by lottery.  Each entry has an equal opportunity to win a subscription.  I am including a picture of the March Cravebox below that I copied off of the Cravebox Facebook page.  There is a picture of my own Cravebox from February in a previous post.




Click on the link below to go to the Cravebox blog.  You have to sign up for an account first, and then put your name in for the lottery draw.  If your name is drawn, you will be on the Cravebox mailing list until you decide to cancel.  I recommend it if you like little gifts arriving in your mailbox for a small amount of fun money!

http://cravebox.tumblr.com/post/22586011207/drawing-for-new-subscription-slots-extended

No comments:

Post a Comment