Monday, May 14, 2012

Style United

As a member of SheSpeaks, I was asked to evaluate a new website designed my Proctor and Gamble called Style United.  I have been playing around on this site for a couple of days now, and thought that I would share my take on the site with you.

StyleUnited is brought to you by brands including Olay, Frederic Fekkai, DDF Skincare and Cover Girl. Providing access to exclusive editorial content and personalized recommendations, StyleUnited connects women to their full style potential using these unique tools:

  • Style 360 - a fully personalized diagnostic quiz that has been designed to understand your individual needs in skin care, hair care, cosmetics and fashion.
  • Customized Beauty and Fashion Content - hundreds of curated articles, blogs and how-to videos from industry experts created to answer your every question while keeping you up on the latest trend news.

While I found the site a bit slow to use, I did enjoy the tips and information that came with the quizzes that were offered in the various areas.  I also found the recommended products to be nice complete with links of where to purchase the products online.  There are videos for those that learn by watching, and lots of advice in the form of articles and pictures on how to achieve today's looks.  You have to create a profile in order to use the site, but this also allows you to save information and come back at a later time to continue where you left off.

Overall, I think this site could be helpful for those that are looking for a change.  It is good to have a resource that can offer help in several different areas of fashion and personal care.  As a member of Style United, you get a subscription to the magazine "Rouge."  The magazine provides the latest product news, coupons, plus beauty and fashion trends.  I think this could be a useful tool for some and since it is free to join, it is worth checking out!  You can link to the site by clicking on the picture below.

SheSpeaksbutton

For a short time, as a member of StyleUnited, you're eligible to win one of two $500 shopping sprees at Macy's or Nordstrom!  As a member of SheSpeaks, I am eligible to receive either $15 of  products or a free product from Proctor and Gamble for giving them my opinion of Style United.  A review of the site was not required for this promotion, but I thought this site deserved a shout-out for women that could benefit.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment