Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dr. Scholl's for Her

OK, a little about me.  I am 5'9 inches and I have never wanted to make myself look taller.  High heels are not something I have ever worn.  Some day though, I hope to slip on a pair to see what the hype is about.  I just have to work on getting my calf muscles a little more toned first!

Oddly, Bzz Agent thought I would be a good fit for their newest campaign - Dr. Scholl's for Her.



Ultra-soft FabuSTEP® Gel Arch shifts pressure off ball of foot 
Immediate and long lasting comfort guaranteed, or your money back
Practically invisible, even in strappy heels 2" and up
Slim design won’t make shoes feel tight


I received my BzzKit the other day, and discovered what these insoles are all about.  They are designed to be worn inside of high heels, offering extra support and cushioning to these notoriously painful types of footwear.  The insoles themselves feel really neat.  They are a gel-like material - not something that would flatten with use. They have an adhesive on the back so that they will stay in place with wear.  With heels, this can be very important, otherwise you will be messing with your insoles constantly.  Plus, those little insoles could peek out of your shoes giving away your need for help.

You may ask, what do I plan to do with them since I do not own any shoes with any sense of a heel?  My oldest daughter has been having heel pain when she runs.  For a while now, I have been wanting to buy her insoles to see if they may help.  With it being summertime, she will be wearing her Keen shoes on a daily basis. I have put these insoles in her Keens and I am excited to see if they resolve her problems.  I think the arch support from these insoles will be helpful.  I have several $4.00 off coupons for these insoles so let me know if you want me to mail you one!


No comments:

Post a Comment