Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Cravebox : Amore Pacific

What I love about the Amore Pacific samples that were sent to me by Cravebox is the simplicity of the product.  The scents are light and refreshing.  I feel pampered using them, and they represent what I expect from a quality skin care line.  The first item I received is the Moisture Bound Skin Hydration Delivery System.  Sounds fancy - right?  It is easier defined as a little bit of moisture that you spray on your face.  It is super refreshing, and I can picture myself out and about in the summer using it to a face dry with summer sun.  I will be taking this with me when we go to Lake Powell this summer.  I can also see someone using this to freshen their skin on a day trip to the zoo, amusement park, or baseball game.

The next Amore Pacific item I used was the Treatment Cleansing Foam.  I have never cleansed my face with anything like this!  I put a dime size amount on my palm, added water, and presto - I had an ultra foamy cleansing experience!  This cleanser felt smooth to use, and left my face clean yet not dry.  I think I will use a pea sized amount next time as it doesn't take much to do the trick.

Overall, I am really impressed with the Amore Pacific items.  I hope to look into other products they have in their skin care line.

No comments:

Post a Comment