Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

I received a small box of Truvia Natural Sweetener as part of  Influenster's LoveVoxBox program.  While I did receive my Truvia as a complimentary item from this program, it is not the first time I have tried Truvia.  I have actually been using this brand for about a year now.  I tried Truvia as a sample about a year ago and instantly found it to be a better alternative to other sweeteners I had been using.  The taste is superb.  A little is all you need to add a little sweetness to drinks and foods.  I use it daily in my coffee.  I also keep a stash of Truvia in my car for coffee stops while I am out and about.  My favorite treat is Iced Coffee from McDonalds.  I add 2 packets of Truvia to a large plain iced coffee and it is a guilt-free treat!

I have found coupons for Truvia at my local store right by the product.  They also occasionally have coupons in the Sunday inserts and also through Saving Star which makes buying it an even sweeter deal!

More info can be found at their website:  www.truvia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment