Monday, March 19, 2012

Smarterer and BzzAgent

My current Smarterer Score as a BzzAgent is 411.  This score is considered "familiar" or another way of putting it is "not very smart about BzzAgent."  Yup, I tend to agree.  What is this Smarterer Score you may ask?  It is a score of how knowledgeable you are about a subject.  The funny thing is, I have taken these tests before on BzzAgent and got my score up to an impressive 703 which would make me a master at BzzAgent.  I would strongly disagree with this statement - I believe I was just lucky with the questions!

You can take lots of different tests through Smarterer.  It is a fun thing to play around with.  The questions are written by the users, so you can get the same questions asked in different ways.  When you answer right, your score goes up, and down when you answer wrong.

Since this is my only activity relating to BzzAgent, I can't really talk much about BzzAgent itself, but I hope to get more opportunities now that I have passed this Smarterer campaign.  We'll just have to see!  In the mean time, Smarterer is a fun way to test your knowledge on different subjects and give you bragging rights with a good score.




No comments:

Post a Comment